Wednesday, March 16, 2005

DWGUY.com

I've secured the domain dwguy.com and it now points to this blog. This is not to be confused with http://www.dreamweaverguy.com, which is my ColdFusion playground which currently features no content.

The Web site that I'm currently working on is http://www.neilares.org, which is the Web site for Northeast Illinois ARES, the Amateur Radio Emergency Service for the Chicago (and surrounding) area. This site is written in ASP and is a work in progress.

I am writing this post on an eMac in the Mac lab at Joliet Junior College where I am a member of the Adjunct Faculty of the Computer and Information Office Systems department. This semester I am teaching "Worldwide Web Home Page Authoring". I'm getting used to the Mac again having not used one since about 1994. It's been interesting looking at what my Web pages look like in Firefox and Safari on the Mac, since there are indeed differences in what pages look like in different browsers and on different platforms (such as Windows, Macintosh and Linux).

My class is taking their mid-term test right now. What I should be doing is studying for MY mid-term test in the class I'm currently taking at Keller Graduate School of Management for my Master's degree, "Managing Software Development Projects". Luckily I have plenty of experience in this, so I'm not too worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home