Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I got an A

I got an "A" in my security class, so I'm pretty happy about that. This is for my Master of Information Systems Management degree at Keller Graduate School of Management. I have four classes left to finish my degree, counting the one I'm currently taking. I had to finish my term project and final just days before going to New Orleans, so I was happy everything turned out so well.

I found out my friend Jeremy is going to be a dad...that's really good news. He's a Flash wiz...he should write a blog called "Flash Guy"...maybe I'll recommend this to him.

It's Chinese food tonight..."Mushroom King" is calling, and I'm going to watch more of the third season of Alias before I crack open my exciting Project Management text book. Ah, the single life...I'm starting to remember how exciting it really was. Oh, ABC says Alias will be back in January...cool.

Incidentally--don't be a putz, download the Firefox browser and start using it!

1 Comments:

At 26 February, 2005 19:05, Blogger Sully said...

Hey Rob, did you see you were quoted on this site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home